Join us for a complimentary, educational webinar regarding important updates on legislative issues relating to Healthcare Reform. Expert speaker, Attorney Patrick Haynes will discuss the impact of these updates on bundled dental/vision, Medical/Rx, HSAs, HCFSAs, HRAs, Changes under the Affordable Care Act and more. This webinar will explain what these recent updates mean to employers, employees and owner operators. Topics of discussion will include:
* Financial incentive for employers to drop group health plans and pay the penalties?
* IRS Guidance on 2013 W-2 reporting requirements
* CMS 2011 requirement for insurers to justify rate increases in excess of 10%
* Changes under the Affordable Care Act
* Employer-Sponsored Coverage Non-Taxability
Title: Healthcare Reform – What Employers, Employees and Owner Operators Need to Know
Date: Thursday, August 25, 2011
Time: 1:00 PM – 1:30 PM EDT
PC-based attendees: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Macintosh®-based attendees: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at: